Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shoes for the stylin' baby!

Pink and Brown Mary Janes
Black and White floral w/ ties

Red and Black stripes w/ ties


These are a few of the shoes I am going to start selling. Please tell me what you think! They are soft baby shoes that either have a Velcro strap or ties to hold them on babies feet. They also

have a non-skid sole for walkers on them. You can never have too many shoes! Now you can have them to match any outfit! More styles coming soon. They will sell for $10.00-$12.00 a pair, and come in newborn to 2T sizes.

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I can't see what other ones you have. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute and I could totally see my daughter in them..if you make boy ones I could also see my little baby in them once he comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I love the black and white one with the big ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really cute and the price is right too. My girls are 5 years and 3 years now so I'm past that stage for them. Will you have any for boys????

    ReplyDelete